We are so excited to announce a new addition to our Summer Event Series: DIY Pizza Pie Workshops! Just in time for tomato season (u-pick cherry tomatoes are open!) : )
Experience wood-fired pizza making at its finest! In this educational family-friendly workshop, you will learn how to work with dough and make your own pizza with farm-grown veggies, and take a field walk to explore where all the delicious ingredients come from.
How it works:
- $30 per dough that makes a 12 inch pizza. Two people, or an adult and children, may share a dough station if desired. All ages welcome.
- Each dough station is set up with cheese and sauce for you to create the foundation of your original pizza pie.
- Our chef will walk you through rolling out your dough and getting ready for delicious farm grown vegetable toppings of your choice.
- Once your pizza is ready for the oven, you will have the opportunity to explore the field and herb garden to harvest ingredients for your side salad.
Pizza Workshops will be help Tuesday 11:30am-12:00pm and Friday 4:30pm-6:00pm! Register for our August pizza workshops here!
This week's box:
- Swiss Chard
- Sweet Peppers
- Shishito Peppers (new!)
- Yellow Onion
In the fields for picking:
- Cheery Tomatoes (new!)
This week's rotating bread share:
- Sweet Potato Loaf
This week's rotating cheese share:
- Fresh Mozzarella
This week's fruit share:
- Blueberries & Peaches & Nectarines
Blistered Shishito Peppers (Recipe Card by Lidey's Table: pick one up when you get your box!)
Marinated Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Salad (It's that time of year! Pick yourself some cherry tomatoes, get some mozzarella from the market and use the basil in your box! Have you tried the Arlotta Balsamic yet? It's available at the market and is a farmer favorite!)