What is CSA membership?
When you join as a member of our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture program) you’re making a commitment to local agriculture by sharing the risks and rewards of the farming season with us. As a member of the farm you’ll receive a weekly box of fresh, organic produce that you can pick up either at the farm in Amagansett or closer to your home in Montauk or Sag Harbor. Membership also includes access to u-pick options out in the farm fields (flowers, raspberries, herbs, and cherry tomatoes) and a 10% discount on farm dinners, kids programs, our farm stand and other farm events. By paying for your membership upfront you’re helping us cover the cost of seeds and equipment we need early in the season, and in return we’ll reward you with the best variety and quality of produce we have to offer all season long! More details are listed below under “What’s included in my membership.”
CSA membership season length and pricing
Your share length choices are:
- *NEW* 4th of July Summer Share - Labor Day (9 weeks; $500)
- Memorial Day - Labor Day weekend (15 weeks; $750)
- Memorial Day - Columbus Day weekend (20 weeks; $875)
- Memorial - Thanksgiving week (26 weeks; $1050) *Back by popular demand* Experience an extended season of fantastic fall produce, including squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, potatoes, luscious greens and more.
- For a peek at last year’s boxes and recipes, click here.
What’s included in my membership?
- A weekly box of seasonal, organic vegetables grown by our crew right at Amber Waves Farm. Choose the season length that works for you!
- Access to u-pick flowers, raspberries, herbs, and veggies out in the farm fields.
- The option of adding a bread, cheese, or fruit share to your weekly vegetable pick-up (pricing available on the registration page).
- Weekly newsletter with farm updates and our favorite recipes for how to best utilize that week’s box (check out last season’s recipes)
- A CSA Member Field Guide that includes storage tips, field maps, and calendar of events
- 10% discount on farm workshops, kids programs, and events.
- Many convenient pick up times and locations:
- Tuesday – Amagansett (at the farm, 375 Main St.) 8-11am
- Friday – Amagansett (at the farm, 375 Main St.) 3-6pm
- Saturday – Amagansett (at the farm, 375 Main St.) 8-11am
- ***Saturday off-site – Sag Harbor (Bay Burger) OR Montauk (Montauk Community Garden) 8-10am
***If you choose to pickup at an off-site location, you still have access to the u-pick options at the farm. You may visit the farm any day between 8a-5p to walk the fields, pick flowers, and visit the animals.
How do I join? Easy online sign up!
1. Visit the registration page to select your Farm Vegetable Share (returning members click at the top of the registration page to login to your existing account to sign up for this season).
2. Next you’ll have the opportunity to choose optional additions to your share (bread, cheese, fruit).
3. Edit your contact information and choose the pickup time and location that works best for you.
4. Review and approve the Membership Agreement.
5. Choose a payment option, you can pay by check or credit card. A $100 deposit is due when you sign up to reserve your spot, and full payment is due before May 23rd (the week of first pick up). Please contact us at CSA@amberwavesfarm.org if you would like to arrange a different payment plan.
6. When you receive your confirmation email you’ll be prompted to create your username and password so you can login to our site to change your selections or view your account status.